Chi-Jui Ho and Homer H. Chen, "On the Distinction between Phase images and Two-View LightField for PDAF of Mobile Imaging" Electronic Imaging 2020.
- UC San Diego 2020-
- Major in Electrical and Computer Engineering with specialization in Signal and Image Processing.
- National Taiwan University (NTU), 2015-2019
- Recieved B.S. degree in Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- advisor: Homer H. Chen and Sheng-Lung Huang
- Graduate Research Student, UC San Diego, Sep. 2020 - present
- Project title: Multi-Temporal Image Registration (with Prof. Truong Q. Nguyen and Prof. Cheolhong An)
- Project title: End-To-End Optical System Design (with Prof. Nicholas Antipa)
- Research Assistant, NTU, Jul. 2019 - Aug. 2020
- Project title: SCC Classification of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Images
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, NTU, Sep. 2017 - Jun. 2019
- Project title: Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF)
- Summer Intern, Dept. of Multimedia in Mediatek, Jul. 2018 - Aug. 2018
- Teaching Assistant, Dept. of Electrical Engineering of NTU, 2018 Spring and 2019 Spring
- EE1006: Cornerstone EECS Design and Development
Chi-Jui Ho, Chin-Cheng Chan and Homer H. Chen, "AF-Net: A Convolutional Neural Network Approach to Phase Detection Autofocus," in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 29, pp. 6386-6395, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TIP.2019.2947349.
Detecting mouse squamous cell carcinoma from submicron full‐field optical coherence tomography images by deep learning
Chi-Jui Ho, Manuel Calderon‐Delgado, Chin‐Cheng Chan, Ming‐Yi Lin, Jeng‐Wei Tjiu, Sheng‐Lung Huang, and Homer H. Chen, "Detecting mouse squamous cell carcinoma from submicron full‐field optical coherence tomography images by deep learning," in Journal of Biophotonics, 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jbio.202000271
Honors and Awards
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Fellowship, UCSD.
- 1st Prize in NTUEE Undergraduate Innovation Award.
- College Student Research Creativity Award in 2019 (Ranked top 10 % in 2000 funded projects)
- College Student Research Scholarship (July 2018 - April 2019)