Chi-Jui Ho and Homer H. Chen, "On the Distinction between Phase images and Two-View LightField for PDAF of Mobile Imaging" Electronic Imaging 2020.
- UC San Diego 2020-
- Major in Electrical and Computer Engineering with specialization in Signal and Image Processing.
- GPA: 4.00/4.00
- National Taiwan University (NTU), 2015-2019
- Recieved B.S. degree in Dept. of Electrical Engineering
- advisor: Homer H. Chen and Sheng-Lung Huang
- GPA: 3.88/4.30
- Graduate Research Student, UC San Diego, Sep. 2020 - present
- Project title: Compressed Sensing on Spectroscopic Reconstruction (with Prof. Nicholas Antipa)
- Project title: MRI Image Registration (with Prof. Truong Q. Nguyen and Prof. Cheolhong An)
- Research Assistant, NTU, Jul. 2019 - Aug. 2020
- Project title: SCC Classification of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Images
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, NTU, Sep. 2017 - Jun. 2019
- Project title: Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF)
- Summer Intern, Dept. of Multimedia in Mediatek, Jul. 2018 - Aug. 2018
Chi-Jui Ho, Chin-Cheng Chan and Homer H. Chen, "AF-Net: A Convolutional Neural Network Approach to Phase Detection Autofocus," in IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 29, pp. 6386-6395, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TIP.2019.2947349.
Detecting mouse squamous cell carcinoma from submicron full‐field optical coherence tomography images by deep learning
Chi-Jui Ho, Manuel Calderon‐Delgado, Chin‐Cheng Chan, Ming‐Yi Lin, Jeng‐Wei Tjiu, Sheng‐Lung Huang, and Homer H. Chen, "Detecting mouse squamous cell carcinoma from submicron full‐field optical coherence tomography images by deep learning," in Journal of Biophotonics, 2020, doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jbio.202000271
Chi-Jui Ho, Yiqian Wang, Junkang Zhang, Truong Nguyen, Cheolhong An, "A Convolutional Neural Network Pipeline For Multi-Temporal Retinal Image Registration," in International SoC Design Conference, 2021
Classification of squamous cell carcinoma from FF-OCT images: Data selection and progressive model construction
Chi-Jui Ho, Manuel Calderon‐Delgado, Ming‐Yi Lin, Jeng‐Wei Tjiu, Sheng‐Lung Huang, and Homer H. Chen, "Classification of squamous cell carcinoma from FF-OCT images: Data selection and progressive model construction," in omputerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, 2021, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compmedimag.2021.101992
Chi-Jui Ho, Mason L Valentine*, Wei Xiong, and Nick Antipa, "Compressed Sensing of 2D IR Using Spectroscopic Models," in The 10th International Conference on Coherent Multidimensional Spectroscopy, 2022
- Teaching Assistant, Dept. of Electrical Engineering of NTU, 2018 Spring and 2019 Spring
- EE1006: Cornerstone EECS Design and Development
- Journa Reviewer
- IEEE Access
Honors and Awards
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department Fellowship, UCSD.
- 1st Prize in NTUEE Undergraduate Innovation Award.
- College Student Research Creativity Award in 2019 (Ranked top 10 % in 2000 funded projects)
- College Student Research Scholarship (July 2018 - April 2019)